The Marketing Plan is the section that will determine the content outcome. The engine will learn from each of the sections that you fill out with the help of your account manager/ customer success manager.
It consists of 5 different sections that will draw the direction towards the desire content for your company. As a result, you will be able to control the direction and focus of the content by controlling this part of your dashboard.
What does the Marketing Plan include?
The marketing plan consists of:
- My Focus: The hashtags and keywords that are related to your business.
- My Inspiration: The influencers and industry leaders that inspire you.
- My Channels: The social media channels you've added to your Contento Home.
- My Schedule: The posting schedule on your channels set by your Account Manager.
- My Call to action: The pop-up Call-to-Action that you can customize to generate leads and website traffic.
Each of this section will provide different types of information that will help us come up with the right content for you. The only section that you need not fill up is "My Schedule", which will be set up for you after the rest of the sections.